Facilities in general
The currency in Portugal is the euro. There are cash machines at every bank where you withdraw cash with a maximum of € 400 per day.
Drinking water: The tap water in Portugal is suitable for washing yourself, showering, making coffee and tea, etc. Drinking water from the tap is not recommended. Bottles of water are very cheaply available in all supermarkets.
Toilet, we have a septic tank, and like many places in Portugal, no paper and related items may be deposited in our toilet. Unblocks are expensive and unnecessary, keep this in mind.
There is sufficient bedding and towels, however, you must bring beach towels yourself. We do have beach towels but ask for a fee for € 7.50 each. If you want groceries on arrival, you can send us a list with your wishes, then your contact person will pick it up for you and you can pay for the groceries at her. We can also arrange a babysitter or a cook for you, we would love to hear your wishes.
Present in and around the house;
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor shower
- BBQ with quick starter
- Garden furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cooker / pans etc
- Microwave / Oven
- Fridge with freezer
- Washing machine
- Ironing board and iron
- Music system with iPod connection
- Flat screen TV with all European channels, satellite receiver
- DVD player with 40 DVDs
- Internet with WIFI in a around the house
- Wood burning stove
- Air conditioning for cooling and for heating
- Bathrooms have an electric wall heater
- 2 x hair dryer
- Bicycles (2 pieces) cost € 21 per week each
- Number of double beds: 3 (including 2 with single box spring beds)
- Child's bed € 5 per day and child's chair € 5 per week
- Booster car seat increase for children 15-36 kg € 5 per week
- 1 ladies' and 2 men's golf set and 2 trolleys / 1 carrying bag € 21 per week per item